Photo Gallery




Community Hall






Fire Hall






Post Office






Bowling Alley & Fitness Centre





Historic First House Built in 1903 by Bernard and Agnes Gerwing.



The Memorial Grotto, erected in honour of those who served in WWII, including five young Lake Lenore men who never returned from overseas



St. Anthony's Catholic church






School Playground






Soccer field



Outdoor basketball court

Lioness community playground